What are the styles of precision punching machines? How does it differ from a normal punching machine?
I.The presses suitable for precision stamping are called precision presses, which types of presses can be classified according to the transmission structure?
1. According to the transmission structure.
1) Manual punching machine: manual, low efficiency, low pressure, suitable for small holes, paper leather and other hand processing.
2) Mechanical presses: mechanical transmission, high speed, high efficiency, large tonnage, more common.
3）Hydraulic press: hydraulic drive, sloer speed than mechanical, large tonnage, cheaper than mechanical, very common.4) Pneumatic presses: pneumatic drive, comparable to hydraulic, but not as stable as hydraulic, usually rare.
4) Friction presses that use a friction drive and screw mechanism in the rail drive are called friction presses. This kind of press is suitable for forging, crushing work, also can be used for bending, forming, stretching and other processing, with multi-functional function, because of its low price and widely used.5) High-speed mechanical punching machine: used for continuous die punching of electronic products, such as motor stator and rotor pieces, CNC, high speed, ordinary mechanical punching machine about one hundred back.
6) There is also a CNC punching machine, relatively special, suitable for processing the number of holes more densely distributed.
2. by processing accuracy: ordinary punching machine, precision punching machine
3. according to the scope of use: ordinary punching machine, punching machine: such as sheet punching machine, etc.
II. Different classes according to the propulsion force:
The roller drive can be divided into foot-operated and hydraulic types, and therefore punching machines can be divided according to their propelling force into.
(1) mechanical punch presses
(2) hydraulic punch presses are generally used for sheet metal stamping and are mostly foot-operated.
Hydraulic presses are used according to the different fluids, including oil presses and water presses, mainly using oil presses, while water presses are mainly used for giant machines or special machines.
III. According to the classification of roller movement mode, according to the classification of roller movement mode there are single-action, double-action and triple-action punching machines, but at present the common use is roller single-action punching machines.
The double-action and triple-action presses are mainly used for bodywork and stretching of large machined parts, and the number is very small.
IV. According to the classification of roller drive mechanism.
(1) Crankshaft presses are called crankshaft presses. The reason for the high use of the crankshaft mechanism is that it is easy to manufacture, the end position under the stroke can be correctly determined and the slide movement curve is basically practical for all kinds of machining.
This press type is therefore practical for most punching processes such as punching and cutting, bending, drawing, hot forging, warm forging and cold forging.
(2) Crankshaftless punch presses Crankshaftless punch presses, also known as eccentric gear punch presses, measure the functions of crankshaft punch presses and eccentric gear punch presses and are superior to crankshaft structures in terms of shaft stiffness, wetting, surface and maintenance, with the drawback of high prices.
When the stroke is long, the eccentric gear punch is more favorable, as when the stroke of the press special machine is short, the crankshaft punch is better, so small machines and high-speed punching machines are also the field of crankshaft punching machines.
(3) Knuckle press use an elbow mechanism in the roller drive, called an elbow press, and have a unique roller movement curve (measured with a crankshaft press). And also, correctly determines the position of the dead po int under the stroke, so this type of press is suitable for compression processing such as printing presses, casting and rolling, and is now commonly used for cold forging.
(4) Friction presses that use a friction drive and screw mechanism in the rail drive are called friction presses. This kind of press is suitable for forging, crushing work, also can be used for bending, forming, stretching and other processing, with multi-functional function, because of its low price and widely used.
(5) A spiral press using a spiral mechanism in the roller drive mechanism is known as a spiral press (or spiral punch).
(6) Rack and pinion punch presses using a rack and pinion in the roller drive mechanism are rack and pinion punch presses. Spiral presses and high-speed beds have almost the same characteristics as hydraulic presses, which are roughly the same.
They were used in the past for pressing in bushings, crushed slag and other objects, oil extraction, bundling and extrusion of cartridge cases (hot inter-extrusion processing), but have now been replaced by hydraulic presses, except in extremely special cases where they are no longer used.
(7) A link press that uses various mechanical structures in the roller drive mechanism is known as a link press.
The purpose of using mechanical structures is to keep the extension rate within a limited range during the extension process while shortening the cycle time, using the variation in the extension process speed to accelerate the approach stroke from the upper dead point to the start of the process and the return stroke speed from the lower dead point to the upper dead point, resulting in a shorter cycle time than that of a crankshaft press, thereby increasing productivity.
(8) Cam presses that use a cam mechanism in the roller drive mechanism are called cam presses. This type of press is characterized by having the cams properly shaped so that the desired curve of roller movement can be easily obtained.
However, the capacity of this type of press is small due to the characteristics of the cam mechanism which makes it difficult to convey greater forces.
Samhoor's Chinese transliteration: three advantages,Expressed as: good quality, good price, good service.This is the request of Samhoor High Speed Press,But also the purpose of customer service.