Punch press is a stamping type press equipment, and there are many kinds of structure styles. Depending on its working principle, the more commonly used punch presses are mechanical punch press, crankshaft punch press, pneumatic punch press, etc. So, what kind of presses do high-speed presses belong to? In fact, the classification of high-speed punching machines also varies depending on the working principle and the configuration of the dies used, but they are generally classified as crankshaft punching machines. There are two types of Samhoor precision high-speed punching machines, namely C-type high-speed punching machines and gantry-type high-speed stamping machines. Here, let's learn the basic features and their prices of the main C-type high-speed punching machines.
The construction of Samhoor 80 tons high speed punching machine is described as follows：
1. Taiwan foundry, high strength cast iron, annealed, vibration stress relief and other processes, thus ensuring long-term accuracy.
2. Dynamic balance system: the latest design of the current high-speed punching machine, reducing the vibration of the punching machine to the extreme, thus ensuring the accuracy of the stamping products.
3. Taiwan TECO inverter and motor, speed control system, the speed can reach 1000r/min, and the speed is stable with zero error.
4. Easy upward adjustment of die height system: Adopting Taiwan's excellent Yamada hydraulic locking pump and Taiwan's precise die height indicator, the precision is accurate to 0.01mm for easy and accurate adjustment of die height.
5. Air filtration system: Adopt Taiwan (gold ware) two parts, filter out the water in the air to ensure the dryness of the air parts of the punching machine to extend the life.
6. roller feeder: can be equipped according to customer's demand.
7. Shock-absorbing foot: Equipped with Taiwan Yixin air cushion foot to ensure that the punching machine does not have any vibration to the ground, thus ensuring the stable quality of the stamped products.
8. Electrical parts: switches, buttons, contactors, etc. are equipped with Japanese Fuji switches to ensure the safety and stability of the punching machine's electricity.
9. Computer controller: Equipped with Taiwan imported microcomputer control unit, all information is displayed on the desktop, which is convenient for work and maintenance, with complete functions, such as 1 group of end material detection, 2 groups of misfeed detection, 3 groups of scissor system, 2 groups of blowing material, dead stop, emergency stop, two-hand start, counting system, etc.
10. Bearings: all adopt Japan Seiko NSK bearings, stable quality, low wear and long life.
11. Solenoid valve: Adopt American MAC low voltage solenoid valve, with low temperature rise, low noise and precise speed up to 12000 times/min.
12. Forced lubrication system: Adopt Taiwan Veliang lubrication system to ensure the oil supply of the lubricating part of the punching machine, reduce the wear of the punching machine and improve the life of the punching machine.
13. Oil seal: Adopt American (MPA) oil seal to reduce the oil leakage of the punching machine and ensure the cleanliness of the punching machine.
14. Clutch: Equipped with Taiwan Hualin dry type device, working and stopping safely and quickly, without inertia interference.
15. Copper sleeve: with Taiwan imported raw materials, good flexibility, dynamic friction reduced to the lowest point.
16. electric control box: independent electric control box, all functions and operations of the punching machine are handled centrally.
17. Tool box: inflatable nozzle, air gun, grease gun, hexagonal wrench, movable wrench.
18. Punching machine accuracy: balance within 2 bars, perpendicularity within 1 bar, integrated gap within 8 bars, 1mm = 100 bars (filaments) = 1000U.
Dongguan Samhoor’s Stroke of 80-ton high-speed punching machine:
The tonnage of high-speed punching machine is different, the stroke is different, and its speed is also different. Usually, the speed of one minute can punch roughly from 200 times to 1000 times.
The maximum speed of stamping speed of C-type high-speed punching machine can reach 1000 times / per minute, and the maximum number of strokes per minute of 80-ton high-speed punching machine can reach 500 times / minute.
Dongguan Samhoor’s C-type 80-ton high-speed punching machine application areas:
C-type high-speed punching machine can punch precision motor stator, heat sink, metalclip, power plug, potentiometer, USB, connector piece, chemical filler, transformer EI piece,, shield, crystal head chip, warp piece, shrapnel, toy-type accessories, small spring, watch accessories, saw blade, auto connector terminal, industrial nail, protective barbed wire, horn net, razor barbed wire, wave boy piece, metal zipper, clawless buckle, LED bracket, Small stretch parts, all kinds of cockle, metal jewelry, screw gaskets, battery caps, four lines, secondary tubes, tertiary tubes, resistors, etc. (welcome to add).
Price of Dongguan Samhoor C-type 80-ton high-speed punching machine:
How much does a C-type 80-ton high-speed punching machine? It depends on the cost of many aspects, and the final amount will depend on the precision requirements of your stamping parts, the stroke tonnage of the high-speed punching machine selected, the specifications of the die type and the configuration of the peripheral equipment to estimate. Are you ready now? Come and work with our engineers to estimate the cost of your high-speed punching machine!
Samhoor's Chinese transliteration: three advantages,Expressed as: good quality, good price, good service.This is the request of Samhoor High Speed Press,But also the purpose of customer service.